Suite 22 is looking to expand to the downtown core with a new retail space.
We are looking for sales professionals that are passionate about design and excited about quality product to join our sales team.
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Place orders with suppliers, track shipments and ensure deliveries to customers.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management concerning policies and/or merchandise requests, problems and suggestions.
- Develop an annual personal business plan for each fiscal year.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing environment and support all areas of business.
- Minor assistance with furniture assembly.
Must have 4+ years of proven customer service and retail sales experience, preferably in home furniture, art or home accessories sales.
- Certificate or Diploma in Interior Design
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent English communication skills
- Common sense
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day and some evenings
- Passion for interior design
- Interior design experience is a huge asset
Please forward your resume to email@example.com