WEB and TELEPHONE
We accept major credit cards such as: VISA and MASTERCARD. We require a 40% deposit with the order, and the remaining 60% before delivery.
We accept major credit cards: VISA and MASTERCARD, but we also accept Debit Cards, Cash, Money orders, and Certified Cheques. We require a 40% deposit with the order, and the remaining 60% before delivery.
We also accept Purchase Orders and grant credit terms and trade discounts. To set up an account with us, please contact Roberto D’Ulisse or Liane Mitchell. We still require a deposit with the order, while the remainder may be on credit.
All Suite 22 prices are published store prices and are usually subject to trade discount.
Special prices for floor models during our sales are usually heavily discounted and there is no extra discount for the trade.
Prices are FOB Markham warehouse and do not include crating, shipping, sales taxes, or installation, unless otherwise noted.
All orders, submitted by any of the above methods, shall be considered accepted by Suite 22 only after issuance of a formal printed acknowledgement. It is then the responsibility of the customer to verify that the order is complete and correct, and inform promptly Suite 22 of any discrepancy or additional information, such as delivery address, telephone contact, etc.